Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crosby's December 2014 and January 2015 Update

 You wanted me to take a picture of something you made in Sunday school. I don't think I've ever denied a request to take a picture!!
 You LOVE to help me out. You will help put the dishes away, do laundry, clean up. It's amazing! Just recently you brought me into your room to show me how you cleaned up...
 ...Then I opened your bookshelf up and found where you put all your stuff. It's a good start Crosby Charles:) 
 I snuck a picture of you while you napped on the top bunk at our winter retreat. You are such a big boy and yet still my baby!
 Your smile and charm and sweetness bring such joy to our lives EVERY DAY!! 
 Hanging out with Mom and Dad at the UND Women's Hockey game! 

Crosbyisms from the past 2 months:
-"Mom, can I tell you a story before nap? It's about a boy and a girl and two pieces of candy. The boy gets two and the girl gets none. The end! Oh wait, and I'm the boy and you are the girl. THE END!"
-"Hey mom, you look like a mom!"
-We have sound machines in the boys room and Crosby calls his "the sound monsheen".
-When getting into the shower one night Crosby said, "Mom, these are my nipples. You should probably take them off because I am going to shoot fire out of them soon!"
-While looking through an NBA book that Carter got from the library he asked where daddy was in the book. Our babysitter told him that daddy wasn't in the NBA and Crosby replied with "Yes huh, he goes basketballing all the time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment