Saturday, February 7, 2015

Brothers! (I Can't Think Of A Better Title)

Fun at the gymnastics center!
The boys play Star Wars often (although ninjas is the new Star Wars around here). I overheard this conversation recently:
 Carter: "Where is your father? No, no...who killed your father?"
Cooper: "I think it goes, 'I am your father!'"
Carter: "Oh. It's so hard to know when we haven't seen the movie."
 I often let them watch a show while I'm getting dinner ready. I'll often come down and find them all in the chair together:)

Some other fun quotes:
The boys have started fighting over girls. They often talk about who they want to marry. It's all pretty entertaining to us:) Here is a conversation we heard after the Christmas program at church:
Carter: "No, I'm going to marry her!"
Cooper: "Well what if she thinks I'm older than you and she wants to marry me?"
Carter: "I stood next to her during the program and she said that we are friends. Wait, do you even know her name?"
Cooper: "No. But I can learn it. And then I think she'll pick me!"

Another funny conversation that pegs their personalities quite well:
Me: "If I let you eat as many cookies as you wanted, how many would you eat?"
Carter: "One. That seems like the wise thing to do."
Cooper: "As many as I want? 100! No wait, ONE THOUSAND!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment