Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cooper's December 2014 and January 2015 Update

 "Hey Mom, I know this guy. He saved the world!!"
 Cooper's best friend, Mason, was out of town for a week or two. "Hey Mom, can you please take a picture of me and my lego creation to send to Mason. I miss him!" 
 Trying on daddy's shirt:) 
"Mom, I think I'm going to be the School Master of the letter "T"!  
 It is hard to see on this picture but when Tim asked Cooper which horse he wanted to ride on the carousel, Cooper pointed to the one way on top. "I want to ride THAT ONE, Dad!" He is such a fearless kid! 
Cooper wears this TMNT baseball hat almost every day!
 I turned around and found Cooper with his shirt half off. When asking him why he said, "Mom, homework makes me sweat!"
Showing off his ninja moves!

Cooperisms from the past 2 months:
-Whenever we are driving around town it is inevitable that somebody will see something, point it out, and Coops will miss it. He gets SO frustrated by this.
-When talking with Cooper in timeout one day he said: "I have the hardest life ever. Nobody in this family gets me. Mason is the only one who understands me. I want to be in his family."
-He still isn't a big fan of school.
-"Mom watch how I get into bed like a ninja. And Mom, have I shown you yet how Super Agents kiss goodnight? And I am so excited for this afternoon that it's like I want to shoot 9 basketballs into one hoop all at once. And that means I'm REALLY EXCITED!"

No comments:

Post a Comment