Thursday, December 5, 2013

Crosby's November 2013 Update

Lots of pics of Crosby this month!
 He is by far the most cuddly of the Spark kids. Love his hugs, kisses and snuggles:)  
 I have so many pics of Cros sleeping in the van. He's so sweet I can't resist!
 The other day he brought all his tools outside to fix the door:) This was before all the snow as you can see.
 Kimmie's Sioux jersey
 Our last day at the park this fall.
 We go to the Gymnastic's Center quite often. Last time we went Cros held onto this football for the entire hour! Sometimes he was eating it:) 
 I found him up on the table the other day. He gave me a "deer in the headlights" look. I'm guessing that taking a picture didn't reinforce me telling him to get down.
 Classic Cros-Mom's hat, Santa bear scarf and a big smile knowing that he is so funny!! 
He loves wearing other people's things...dad's hat and mom's glasses!
He takes this bathroom stool every day and uses it to turn on lights, try to sneak food, etc. He is resourceful!

Crosbyisms from the past month:
-He loves taking his pants off and then yelling, "I'm naked!!"
-He is a kisser and as we read books he wants to kiss all the animals. It's sweet!
-He told his first joke this past month:
Cros: "Mom, your pants are off!"
Me: "No they aren't silly!"
Cros: "Just kidding!"
-When you ask him if he wants more food or something and he is content he'll reply with, "No thanks (sanks), I'm good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment