Kimmie's Sioux jersey
Carter learned how to swing by himself late in the fall. He is so proud!
Hawkeye football!
Carter goes in spurts with Legos and this past month was a big month. Just yesterday he asked me how to build one of the Star Wars aircrafts. He was shocked when I told him I had no idea! He asked me to show him some pictures on my phone and then he created all of the spaceships above.
Here is his dragon and rainbow castle on the left. And all the Ninja Turtles and Shredder on the right. I love his creativity!
Carterisms from the past month:
-Carter: "Mom, can I color?"
Me: "Of course hon!"
Carter: "Great! I'm feeling very inspired today!"
Me: "By what?"
Carter: "Everything!!"
-Carter: "Cooper that was not nice. I'm not going to forgive you."
Cooper: "Come on Carter. You know you are going to forgive me."
Carter: "Ughhhh. You are right. But it still wasn't nice."
Cooper: "Carter, I'm sorry."
Carter: "I forgive you. Want to wrestle?"
-Carter loves colors. He has for years. Lately though he tries to incorporate every color into his outfits each day. For real:)
-In the middle of the night he came into our room and told us his ear hurt. Tim asked him about it and Carter said: "And here is the worst part. It's my favorite ear!"
-His favorite expression lately is: "Are you kidding me??"
-Whenever I compliment somebody he immediately asks me if he is bad it because I didn't compliment him. We are having lots of conversations about this lately as he can tend towards perfectionism. It's so hard seeing our sin and struggles come out in the kids:(
-When we told the boys we are pregnant they started talking about whether it will be a boy or a girl. Carter responded with: "Whatever we get, we won't fuss a bit!"







No comments:
Post a Comment