Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cooper's November 2013 Update

 Coops made me a Princess crown the other day. Tim helped but it was all his idea:) When we told him we were pregnant he said: "I hope it is a boy. We already have one girl and that is all we need!"
 His go-to face!
Cooper talks all the time. Oftentimes he is talking to himself and telling stories with all his superhero guys. I caught this video the other day where he sat down with a board game and he just started making things up. 
 We got to see cousin Ezra over Thanksgiving and Cooper was so excited to hold him! 

Cooperisms and memorable moments from the past month:
-For whatever reason, Cooper LOVES the letters H and E. Anytime he sees them in a book he stops me and gets excited.
-He uses the word "hilarious" quite often but pronounces it "high-larious". It's hilarious.
-He has resorted to baby talk a lot this past month. Maybe the baby on the way or just wanting attention??
-He loves the word "yahoo"! It is adorable when he is excited and says it:)
-Cooper to me: "Were you alive when Jesus was born?"
Me: "No. How old to you think I am?"
Cooper: "91"
-Coops has a bit of a short temper lately and has been challenging me a lot!
-Me: "Cooper, please don't push your brother."
Cooper: "I wasn't pushing. That was a ninja blocker move."
-Tim was out of town for a week with work. When he got back Cooper ran up to him and said: "Hey! I remember you. Let's wrestle!"
-He loves superheros and justice. He is always talking about defending people and taking down the bad guys. The other day I overheard this conversation:
Cooper: "If anybody attacks us boys I would whack him with this table."
Carter: "Uh buddy, I don't think we should repay evil with evil."
Cooper: "Errrr. Whacking would be so much more fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment