Carter and Coops are best of friends and also intense competitors. I never thought at ages 2 and 3 they would be fighting over girls but it has happened! The other weekend we were at a lunch at church and Cooper was in his high chair playing peek-a-boo with an older girl. Carter finished his meal, got down and went over the girl and started holding her hand. Cooper got very upset and when he finished his meal he ran over and grabbed her other hand. I was afraid they were going to rip with poor 3 year old in half! She did seem to sort of like the attention.
Then the other day, Kimmy, our friend and babysitter came over to play. As we were all walking to the park Carter asked Kimmy if she would marry him. Wow. Then Cooper jumped in a shouted, "ME TOO!!!!" The conversation proceeded:
Kimmy: Well, do you have a ring Carter?
Carter: No. How would I get one?
Kimmy: You'd have to sell some toys.
Carter: Oh, ok, nevermind!
Not quite Romeo yet:)
Wow! That's hilarious! Watch out girls. Here comes the Spark boys!
ReplyDelete