Thursday, May 10, 2012

Crosby is 7 Months!

Crosby Charles-can I just say that we love you?! You are so sweet and smiley, you laugh so easily, you put up with so much craziness even though you can't join in yet (yet being the key word)! You cut your first 2 teeth this past month and I'm guessing more are on the way. You have also started to say "Da Da". It's pretty sweet listening to you talk and coo and giggle.
 Look at those sweet smiles! 
 I promise you that I watch out for you and tell your brothers to get off of you! They mean well but don't realize you can't defend yourself yet:)
 There we go-that was a little sweeter:) Look at those thighs...we think you might be our lineman but if you don't want to play football I'll be okay with that!
 I also promise that I won't dress you the same as your brothers forever...
But while you are young I can't resist!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment