Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cooper is 2 Years + 3 Months!

Cooper, Cooper, Coopity, Coop John! You are so fun, sweet, wild, energetic and adventurous. I've said this month after month but we need to keep our eyes on you AT ALL TIMES! You like to sneak off and get into all sorts of trouble. Here are a couple of highlights from the past month:
-You keep putting your finger in people's faces and say, "eat my finger". No idea why or where you got that from!
-When we were frantically trying to get Cros to take a bottle one night you disappeared. I noticed the silence and absence so I went to find you and you had your head in the toilet trying to lap water...ugh!
-Almost every night when dad asks who we should pray for you yell, "Mimi, Grandpa, Papa and Nana!!!"
-Your favorite game right now is "Mimi, Grandpa, Nana, Papa". You and Carter ask me every day to get in the van and pretend to go see the grandparents. Most of the dials and knobs have been ripped off so I don't let you play as often anymore but man, you LOVE that game!
-You love your green blanket but for some reason you call it your blue blanket (bu banket). Probably because Carter's blanket is blue and he calls it his blue blanket...random but cute.
-You also have started to disappear when you need to take a dump! TMI?
-When you run you go all out with your head forward and both arms back. It looks like you could take off like an airplane or eat cement!
-You love a good debate. Most things that Carter suggests you say "no" to or suggest something different. We often overhear a good "yes", "no", "yes", "NO" battle between you and Carter.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you write memories down for the boys when they are older!! Too precious :) . Also, I guess now we know who was lappin' up the toilet water!!

    ReplyDelete