Monday, October 12, 2015

September Adventures

 One of our babysitters took this picture...I LOVE it! Such great smiles on all of them!
 I found this note on the boys door one day. No mom's allowed. Touche!
 I rarely let the boys paint. It stresses me out! But once in a while I let them have some fun. And of course I need to document it:) 
 Prepping for picture day at school! I love those big smiles!!
 Playing legos with our neighbor, Tyson. He hangs out with us quite a bit. 
 
I started a little tradition this fall where the boys get ice cream cones after school on Friday to celebrate the end of a school week. We took our cones to the library this particular day and they boys had so much fun climbing and exploring before we picked out our books!
Keeping the neighborhood safe with our friends, the Dahls
 Lately they love being combination super heros! 
 There is a paved biking trail right near our house. The other day Tim suggested we explore and so we headed over a field towards the river. We found the coolest off-road in the woods!! So many trees to climb and areas to explore!
This is an older one but I forgot to post it previously...the boys are dancing and singing in Walmart:)
Laughing during a movie!
More dance moves:)

No comments:

Post a Comment