Tim spoke at the Bismarck Cru's fall retreat last weekend so I decided to take the boys to my parent's cabin to enjoy the fall weather and get some help with the boys!


We had beautiful weather and enjoyed lots of time outside!
Papa loves hats! And I think he loves when his family wears hats:)
Playing the Wii with Nana!
Getting ready to hike in the woods to our neighbor's hunting tree fort.
Room to run and explore. A tree fort to play in. So much to see and enjoy. We had a glorious Saturday enjoying the Lord's creation and each other's company!
Papa took this picture. It was only 1 of 2 that he snapped quickly and look at that...3 boys smiling:)
I'm not sure why I am still amazed by the energy our boys have. Thankfully my parents have a huge hill down to the lake. I had the boys run that thing often throughout the weekend to let out some energy!
Thanks for a great weekend Nana and Papa!













No comments:
Post a Comment