More art from the artist. This one was for a friend a school.
Carter loves to decorate. He came up with the idea of rainbows and rockets for Crosby's birthday party and he was also the most enthusiastic about decorating for fall/Halloween. Our house was looking quite crazy for a while there! I just have to roll with it:)
Dressing up at a friend's house.
Me: "Carter, smile!"
Carter: "I am!"
-To his brothers: "Hey guys, let's take our shirts off and jump off the couches as high as we can!"
-"Hey Cooper, come here. I'm going to take my shirt off so you can see where I got my shot today and how brave I am. And you can see my muscles too."
-"Let's play a game Cooper. Whoever gets hurt first looses and whoever doesn't get hurt wins."
-Carter: "Mom, Cooper loves swords. They are his favorite thing."
Me: "What is your favorite thing? Nunchucks?"
Carter: "No. Coloring and art."
-"Mom don't touch my butt. That is very inappropriate."





No comments:
Post a Comment