Crosby baby, you make us laugh all day long! You are such a little jokester. I asked you what you wanted to breakfast the other day and you told me you wanted parade treats. I laughed and said, "no seriously!". You laughed and said, "Ok, chips! Hahaha!"
You know most of your animals and animals sounds but lately you've been answering incorrectly and then laughing because you know it is sooo funny!
You are also becoming quite independent and when we try to help you, you say, "No! Myself!"
And here you are on the kitchen floor with oven mits on insisted to Carter that it is nap time:)
You still LOVE bath time!
And you love playing with your big brothers! Here you are tearing down a fort with Cooper.
You are the King of Swing. Serioulsy...you love swings!
Can't get enough of those cheeks and smile!
Cool guys!
You saw me putting on eye liner the other day and when I turned around you looked at me and smiled and said "Me try it!"
New words and funny pronunciations:
You call and airplane and Hairplane
You call and elephant an Haphant
You call a ladybug and Lagabug
You call a butterfly a Bufly
You cal a shovel a Shobel
You love to reply with "I d' know". You kind of shrug your shoulder and tilt your head to the side when you say it!
You call Carter Cartsy and Cooper is always Coopy








No comments:
Post a Comment