The Pencil by Allan Ahlberg. Clever. We like clever!
A Camping Spree with Mr. Magee by Chris Van Dusen. We have enjoyed everything we've checked out by Van Dusen. Great stories and love the pictures.
Chloe and the Lion by Mac Barnett. So creative. We've checked it out a couple of times.
The Pout-Pout Fish by Diesen and Pete the Cat by Litwin. Catchy rhymes that the kids get into!
Pirate Pete's Talk Like a Pirate by Kennedy. I overheard Tim reading it to the kids the first time and laughed out loud. Love it!
I Stink by McMullan. Full of dirty diapers and other things that make boys laugh. Hard. And then talk about long after we are done.
The Mercy Watson series by DiCamillo. One of our first chapter books. The boys have asked me to get a new one almost each time we go to the library. You can read it in one sitting so it's one of "those" chapter books.


My Father's Dragon by Gannett. This was our first real chapter book. There are not many pictures and it tooks a couple of days to read but when we finished the boys couldn't wait to read the sequel. I was tempted to read it after they went to bed:) I held off though.
There you go. Any more suggestions for the Spark boys??








No comments:
Post a Comment