Friday, September 28, 2018

Crosby's pics Spring/Summer 2018

 Some pics of Cros:
 I helped chaperone a Kindergarten field trip. The kids made valentines for some people at a nursing home and then delivered them.  
 If Cros was 100 years old:) 
 Cros LOVES to dress up and he lost lots of teeth this past year. 
 Viking Pride awards
 Dressing up and entertaining 
 I'm not sure if Cros will want to play football but he loves to dress like a player!
 Cros and his good buddy Ben 
 Cros got very sick this winter and was struggling to breath and coughing lots. 
 "I love you to the moon and back, Jack" 
 Blue eyes
 Crosby will often crawl up on the counter to get a coffee cup down and then pour Tim and cup and bring it to him in bed! 
 Twinning
 Mother's Day gift:)
 Cros came home with quite a few love notes from girls in his class:)
"Love Harlee. Do you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"I love you do you love me back?" 
 Art by Cros 
 Crosby is our most fashion conscious kid! He's always looking sharp!  
 Sporting a pony tail:)
 "My uncle is famous because he plays in Trampled by Turtles."  
I came in the kitchen and found Cros up here. "Hey Mom, want to bake?!"

Quotes from Cros:
I was eating lunch at school with Crosby and he gets to pick a friend to sit with us. He hasn't picked yet and a girl sat down with us. Afterwards I asked why he didn't tell her he had picked someone else. "I didn't want to break her heart!"

When eating out at a restaurant, Crosby went to the bathroom. He came out with a big smile on his face: "Guys! I found two lucky pennies! On the floor in the Men's Room!"

No comments:

Post a Comment