Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Crosby's January-March Update 2016

 Cros is becoming quite the little artist!  
 Cros got headphones for Christmas so now he can listen to music just like his brothers:)
 Hanging out with Mason. These two have had so many playdates this year!
 Sweet Cros!  
 He can now beat me once in a while in Memory!
 Cros doesn't nap much anymore but a couple of times lately, I've laid down with him and he's fallen to sleep. Such good bonding time with my littlest man!
 Cheering on the American Ninja Warriors! Crosby's favorite show is still Paw Patrol but he'll engage when it's family tv time! 
Busted!

Crosbyisms from the past 3 months:
-He frequently will ask people at the check out line if they know about Jesus:)

-One time, at Target, he asked the girl why there were inappropriate magazines where he could see them!

-We were talking about who is the funniest in our family, "Dad is the funniest but Mom thinks that she is!!" #burn I don't think it, I know it!!

-Crosby: "Will you read me one more book, Mom?"
Me: "No Cros, it's bed time."
Cros: "Please, I'll be your best buddy!"
Me: "Cros, it's bed time."
Cros: "Please, you'll be the bestest Mommy ever!"
Me: "Are you trying to manipulate me?!"
Cros: "Yes!"

-Cros was looking through my phone and saw a picture of me and Tim. I said, "Isn't your daddy the greatest guy on earth??"
To which he replied in horror, "WHAT. ABOUT. ME??!"

-We did a 3 month membership to the Y this winter and so once in a while I'll take Cros there so I can work out. He does NOT LIKE going to childcare there. No idea why but he is not a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment