Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Cooper's January-March Update 2016

Cooper's spring picture! He asked to wear the mask and hat but they told him "no".

 This is classic Cooper artwork as of late. He comes home with all sorts of little intricate drawings and then he glues them all on a big sheet. He has really enjoyed drawing and coloring lately.
 Cooper is so creative with his play. He especially loves the Lego guys and makes up all kinds of stories about them.  
 Working on Valentines for his classmates. 
 Cooper has been getting lots of Viking Pride Awards! 
 Trying on my National Championship ring:)
Cooper came out dressed for the day and said he wanted to look like a Cheetah because that is his favorite animal!
 Jammin' 
Working on sight words. He is almost through all 100. He has put in so much hard work!

Cooperisms from the past 3 months:
-Cooper loves skinny jeans. He has 3 pairs and will hardly wear anything else. 

-One night during Bible time I asked the boys to close their eyes and imagine walking through the Red Sea. I asked them what they saw and Cooper said, "Nothing, Mom. My brain doesn't work that way. I'm not seeing any fish. I just see blackness!"

-Cooper loves to make his bed and have things in his room organized. Sometimes he just sleeps on top of his blankets so he doesn't mess things up!

-The other day I came in to find that Cooper had totally rearranged his room. His bunk bed is now in the center of the room. 

-Cooper loves to debate and challenges almost everything we says with, "Wellllll..."

-He is also pretty dramatic and frequently let me know that "This is the worst day EVER!"

-Cooper: "Mom, do girls always wear white dresses and boys wear fancy black outfits at their weddings?
Me: "It's not required. It's just more of a tradition"
Cooper: "What is a tradition?"
Me: "Hmmm, it's something you do over and over again. Like we put up a tree at Christmas time. And we eat bacon on Saturday mornings."
Cooper: "Oh, so like you and dad kissing is a daily tradition?"
:)

-Carter: "Hey Cooper, what is your weakness?"
Cooper: "Guess."
Carter: "Kryptonite?"
Cooper: "Nope."
Carter: "Girls?"
Cooper: "Nooooooo!"
Carter: "What then?"
Cooper: "I have two. Hand sanitizer and chain saws."
Carter: "Gotcha."

No comments:

Post a Comment