As I was looking through pictures, here were some highlights from the past 2 months:
We play lots of board games with the boys. It is a combination of fun and totally stressful!
One last "twins" pic before the snow!
The boys are constantly drawing and doing art projects. I am cannot stand clutter. So I needed a system for all the paper that was piling up. Here are their two spots to display artwork...the dining room gallery and bedroom gallery!
Kimmie found these light-sabers at a garage sale! Hours of entertainment.
A visit from Great Uncle Hal Pal and Great Kate!!
The boys LOVE Cru conferences and getting to hang out with college students. Here is their countdown to TCX!
We are struggling a bit with the new cold weather that keeps us inside more. I found a kids workout video the other day and these two worked out for 30 minutes straight!
Santa day at Scheels! Reindeer hats, letters to santa, and free bowling!
We started a new tradition this fall called "Bacon Saturday". The boys look forward to it all week!
Cheering on the Hawkeyes with daddy!
Hanging out with Kimmie!
Funny conversations:
-While looking at a slideshow of pictures on my computer I overheard this conversation...
Carter: "Hey, it's me!"
Cooper: "No, that's me."
Crosby: "It's me!"
Carter: "Mom??"
Me: clueless..."Ummmm"
Cooper: "Let's just call it us."
Carter: "Great! Hey, another one of us!"
-Carter: "Mom, is daddy a college student?"
Me: "No hon. He works with college students telling them about Jesus and helping them grow in their faith."
Carter: "Ooooh so he's like a campus worker?"
Me: Yes, I guess you could call him that."
Cooper: "So he's like a cop?"
Me: ??
Carter: "Ooooh so he's like a campus worker?"
Me: Yes, I guess you could call him that."
Cooper: "So he's like a cop?"
Me: ??

















No comments:
Post a Comment