You love to snuggle. And to be babied:)
I think I post this every month but you STILL love to swing:)
You found some dogs at your brother's soccer game. And this is where we sat the entire hour. You LOVE dogs!!!
Birthday money!!
Your new hat from the Worums. Adorable!
"Hey Mom, I'm a baby!"
Daredevil at the gymnastic center. You jump off the high board into the foam pit. Fearless!
Helping get our gifts ready for Samaritan's Purse. You always want to help me!
Aw the babies. I have lots of pics with you and Caroline (Allie and Ryan's baby). You are so gentle with her.
"Mom, what is this white stuff?"
Crosbyisms from the past 2 months:
-Cros: "Morning Mom. Am I the first boy up?" (you are already very competitive)
Me: "Yes hon."
Cros: "I win! Also, can I say 'chicken butt'?"
-At your 3 year visit you were 3'3" tall (87.88%) and weighed 38 pounds (94.47%).
-You do NOT like when people call you "pal" and you let them know.
-You have started getting very particular about your bedtime routine. You like your blankie on you first with the tag by your hand. Then your Charlie Brown goes under your arm. Next, your 2 red blankets go on top. And last, I need to stand by the door and blow you a kiss good-night! You almost always bed me to stay with you too:)
-You are a picky dresser. There are only a couple of shirts that you like to wear and you really want to pick which one each day.
-You frequently answer my requests with "of course". It sounds so grown up!










No comments:
Post a Comment