You are almost three years old! Crazy! Your big brothers have been getting lots of questions about school lately and you almost always get in on the conversation and say: "I'm going to MOMMY school!" We have been having lots of fun together this fall!
My friend Laura has a daughter named Rianna that is at the same pre-school as Cooper. Some days we'll drop the kids off and then take Crosby and her son Mason for a bike ride. Some days Laura and I will flip flop who takes the kids and who gets to run errands alone. It's been great!
Much like his brothers, Crosby loves costumes too!
As I was looking through pictures from the past month I kept cracking up at you, Crosby! Oh my personality!! You have enough for an army:) These four pictures pretty much sum it all up!
You watched your brothers head off to school and get their pictures taken so you wanted yours taken as well:)
You've been a good sport watching your brothers play soccer this fall. This past weekend was so cold but we bundled up and made the most of it.
Riding on his strider bike
Crosbyisms from the past two months:
-After a harder-than-usual day of parenting I was tucking Crosby into bed. I prayed for him and then he patted me on the head and said: "Oh Lord, please help this lady!"
-You make up lots of crazy words and give things random nick-names. Your favorite lately is this magnet that you call Boomowie. Boomowie the Cow.
-You made up a song that has one line: "You cannot come to my apartment." When I asked you why I couldn't come you said, "Because it is mine." I asked where it is and you said, "Somewhere far away. Like China. Or Fargo."
-I love how you pronounce words. My favorite is how you say Cooper. It comes out sounding like "Coe-pair".
-You now go to bed and nap with big boy underwear on. You occasionally wake up in the middle of the night to go potty but usually make it until morning.
-You now go to bed and nap with big boy underwear on. You occasionally wake up in the middle of the night to go potty but usually make it until morning.
-You continue to win the hearts of many at church with your big hugs and smiles. You even hugged an old lady that passed us on the street one day when we were out for a walk. It caught her off guard but she said it made her day:)










No comments:
Post a Comment