You rarely go a day without dressing up!
Awwwww so sweet:) You love your pillow pet and I love when I get to wake you up from nap and watch you sleep for a bit.
"Hey Mom, do you want to take my picture?"
"Look Mom! It looks like God is breaking through the clouds and coming to earth!"
Sweetness
We are working with you on writing letters. You are growing up so fast. Too fast!
You love babies and got some snuggles in with Caroline the other morning.
Hanging out with dad!
Mimi and Gramps brought up some Transformers costumes. You have said this is what you want to be for Halloween. I'm still trying to persuade you into being Buzz being that Crosby will be Woody. But if I know you, your mind is made up!
Cooperisms from the past month:
-Cooper: "Mom you look so pretty today. I love those pants. (Running pants, fyi)
Me: "Really? Why do you say that?"
Cooper: "They are black and look like something that Superman would wear."
-After Carter got home from his first day at Kindergarten...
Cooper: "Carter, will you read to me?"
Carter: "Cooper, you know that I can't read yet."
Cooper: "WHAT??! You went to Kindergarten all day today. What do you mean you can't read?"
-Cooper: "Sometimes I wish the whole world was made of bacon."
-Praying at dinnertime: "God thanks for being our King. If we didn't have a King, we wouldn't have rules and wouldn't know what to do. And I pray that you'd win the fight against satan. Amen."
-"I look like a free-style skateboard spaceship ninja turtle!"
-As I was trying to teach him to write one afternoon...
"You mean there is a rule for what direction the line goes? You have gotta be kidding me!"
"You mean there is a rule for what direction the line goes? You have gotta be kidding me!"









No comments:
Post a Comment