Cros went into the garage the other day and got the scooter out. He must also be DONE with winter! You can sort of see the height of the snow in our backyard in the 2nd pic. Carter is at the top of the "hill".
Kimmy found us matching Avengers sweatshirts. Can you believe they were only $3 at Kohls?:) The boys LOVE them too!
The boys thought it would be fun to put tattoos on Tim, Cros and me. We didn't really fight them.
Go Sioux! We do get out for a date night once in a while. Especially when we get free hockey tickets!
I've loved working at Awana this year. Carter is in Cubbies. The other boys are in the nursery and I get to work with 5th and 6th grade girls. They are CRAZY!! I fit right in:)
The boys like to play a game called "Sock Wars". Pretty sure Tim made it up. They other day they got out all of their socks and underwear and decided to play "Undies Sock Wars". Good times.
Ahhhh nap time!
Peanut butter play doh. The boys really love it. I just wish they didn't eat it soooo fast!
Muscle shirts. They just make little boys flex. I really love Carter's "flex face". So great!
Tim was out shoveling the other day (again). Not sure why they were cuddling but it was sweet. For 5 seconds. I'll take it!









No comments:
Post a Comment