Friday, March 1, 2013

Annual Beach Party

 Days like this are rarely planned...they just seem to sort of happen. One of us gets an idea and we just go for it! I love that the boys are coming up with more and more of our ideas for fun. Anyways, the other day Carter found a deflated beach ball and about five minutes later we were in the middle of what has become our annual "Beach Party Day"!
Their swim gear...
Picnic and stories at the beach...
 We love listening to these two talk and tell stories! 
 Cheese!
Sun screen, just in case...
 And diving into the pool! 
I'm not sure why Crosby never got into his swim gear. I sort of thought he might get cold but in reality I was probably lazy. Poor guy got bored and this is what I found him doing. Can't really blame him!

No comments:

Post a Comment