Friday, December 9, 2011

Crosby is 2 Months!

Our sweet Crosby is already 2 months old. Life really does fly by! Here are some pictures of him from the past month...
 It is amazing to me that he can sleep through all the noise that his two older brothers make!
 He started smiling this past month...we get the most smiles right when he is done eating. It still makes me tear up it is so sweet:)
 I love this picture-it looks like he is getting his praise on!
Our little Super Star
Crosby went through a really fussy/gassy stage but in the past week or two he seems to have moved past it! That is a big praise to God as he just seemed so uncomfortable and it was difficult to hold him all day with two other boys needing attention! He was also up a lot in the middle of the night for the same reason. We tried gas drops and gripe water but nothing seemed to help too much. For the past two weeks he has been going to bed around 10 and not waking up until sometime between 4-6 am. I feel like a new woman! He eats a ton during the day though...almost every 2 hours it seems. We love you Crosby Charles! You are getting so big, so fast...I wish I could slow you down sometimes so I can enjoy every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment