You are such a cutie, Carter Man!
Bonding with Crosby-you aren't as interested in him as Cooper but you are very gentle and sweet with him.
You love to read and be read to. I think you'd be content to do this all day! And I'm so amazed by how quickly you pick up on what we read. I'll read you a book a couple of times and you remember most of it. It is so funny to me when you correct me as I read:)
You love the alphabet and have started sounding words out to see how they are spelled.
It gets you into some trouble being that you are bigger and stronger but you LOVE wrestling with Cooper.
You still love anything colorful. We went for a walk the other day in 20 degree weather and you chose a summer hat because it was so "beautiful"!
You have really gotten into arts and crafts lately. It is fun watching you be creative.
A couple of random things:
-you rarely want to wear socks
-you have been known to hide unwanted dinner in your cheeks. I found chicken in your mouth over an hour after you left the table one night.
-you have wanted to do a lot more things by yourself including getting dressed and picking out your clothes
-for some reason you bring out all of your bedding to the living room each morning
-we got a night light for your room that turns blue at night and stay blue all night until the morning when it turns yellow. we got it so that you'd know when it was okay to get out of bed in the morning. it has worked great and you get SO EXCITED every night when it turns blue and again in the morning when it turns yellow. I think you have pulled us into your room the past 30 days and nights to show us!
-you like to help me with Crosby which is sweet...getting diapers, helping with bath time, etc.
And of course some Carter quotables:
-"Mom, is Cooper a stud?"
-"That would be AWESOME!"
-He walked in on a babysitter going to the bathroom and said, "Nice underwear! You are a really nice girl!"
-I asked Carter if he could believe he have 3 small boys in our family. He replied, "No mom, because we don't. I'm a big boy."
-At dinner time one night out of the blue: "I know how food works. It goes down to my belly, gets dirty, and comes out poop and pee."
-I asked Carter where he got his dance moves. He replied, "Jesus. I learned them from Jesus, mom."
-"Mom, I ate so much for lunch. I'm such a stud!"
No comments:
Post a Comment