Sunday, September 25, 2016

Back in School

School is back in session! We had an unusually long summer being that we pulled the boys out of school 3 weeks early for our adventure in New Jersey. All that to say, we were all ready this year to jump back into fall!
 The boys really enjoy school and have great teachers. Carter has Mrs. Huus for 2nd grade and Cooper has Mrs. Nash for 1st grade. We already knew her as Carter had her last year. 
 So far this fall we have biked or walked to school almost every day!!
 They didn't mind me coming into their rooms that first morning and taking pictures. I wonder how many more years I'll be able to do that with no fussing!
 After drop-off on that first day, Crosby and I went to celebrate with some friends:)  
 And then we went back home and started his pre-school curriculum!  
 Cooper brought this home day one. We are so thankful he likes school now. He HATED pre-school so we were a bit worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment