Still loves to organize legos and other things!
Carter: "Just so you know, some people who have names that begin with "M" and "D" said that they would help me and they are definitely NOT helping me!"
Showing me his school artwork!
Playground Stud
Bed head!!
He asked Tim to shave a "C" in his head during his last haircut:)
Carts definitely does not appreciate all of my hugs and kisses!
"Hey Mom, this is what you do when you like a girl!"
Carter is soooo strong and turns everything into a ninja training course
-He LOVES playing Pokemon Go!
-He requested to wear a bow tie at the two formal events we went to this summer.
-While I was heading out the door to a Carrie Underwood concert...
Carter: "Mom, can I go to the concert with you?"
Me: "No hon, it's GIRLS NIGHT!"
Carter: "But I love Harry Underwood."
-One day after lunch I told the boys we were going to have rest time so they could get some energy for flag football.
Carter: "Mom, we do NOT need rest time to get energy. We are boys. We just have it All. The. Time. (brief pause)...Ahhhh I get it! You are the one that needs us to rest so YOU can get some energy!"
In the shower one night...
Carter: "Dad, why is my p*ni$ so small right now?"
Tim: "Well, you are cold, so it gets smaller."
Carter: "Imagine if I lived in the desert!!"
Carter: "Mom, can I play Pokemon Go when we get into town?"
Me: "At some point but not if you keep asking every 2 minutes."
Carter: "Mom, I'd never ask every 2 minutes. How about every 30 minutes? Is that a good time frame?"







No comments:
Post a Comment