Praise the Lord for this woman! She offered to fly out to NJ to help watch the boys so I could be in our staff meetings! Thankfully the boys did really well for her. She served our family for 8 days, helping with the boys, meals, around the house, and even letting Tim and I sneak in a date or two. We were so sad when she had to leave:(
Tim had a lot more meetings than I did, so I was able to join Mimi and the boys at the beach for lots of fun!
With Mimi around, I got to be in a picture or two!!
Fun in the sand.
Even though it was chilly, we spent so much of our time on the beach. The boys didn't mind the cold water one bit! It felt like an ice bath to me. Brrrr!!
Craft time with Mimi! So creative!
Mimes took us out for ice cream on the Boardwalk and a couple games in the arcade!
We discovered an old park with some machinery parked nearby. Maybe not the safest to play on but wow did it hold the boy's attention:)
One day when I was in meetings, Bev took to the boys to the beach. They struck up a conversation with a fisherman and when he got a fish on his line he let the boys help reel it in!
Thank you Mimi!! We love you!





















No comments:
Post a Comment