5 year olds! Cooper and Sawyer are best buddies!
When I ask Cooper to smile for a picture, 9/10 times he will give me a ninja pose:)
I forgot to post this months ago but Cooper's teacher had him fill this out and read it to his class during his birthday month. (Kai is the name of one of the Ninjago ninjas)
He is cruising on 2 wheels and will often take Carter's bike because it goes faster than his.
Fearless. He can dive and do flips into the water. Carter is so frustrated that Cooper is better than him at this!
Back to school shopping and getting ready for Kindergarten!!
Striking a pose.
Junior Hooper
Jump pile!
He mastered the monkey bars this summer!
Cooperisms from the past 2 months:
-"At my wedding I want to have Cherry Berry and chicken wings. And I'll put some wings on my head and the guys with think it's cool and the girls with say "ewwww"! It will be AWESOME!"
-"I just figured out why Jesus decided not to be so huge like Golilath. Because when babies die, like Nehemiah, and they go to heaven, Jesus doesn't scare them because he is not so huge."
-Cooper still puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. Blankets, pillows, legos...
-"Mom, you can't kiss me today because it's not Wednesday, Friday or a pool day."
-When Cooper doesn't get his way he says, "Ohhhh COME ON!!"











No comments:
Post a Comment