Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fun Moments from February and March


 We love hanging out with our friends, the Frees. They have a 4 year old boy, Charlie and the four boys love getting out the Nerf guns and going crazy! 
 Tammy and I took the boys putt-putt golfing one Saturday while Tim was working on our basement bathroom (pictures coming on that huge project). 
Cooper and Crosby got hand-me-down black Converse All-Stars. I looked at our shoe rack the other day and we are becoming a Chucks family:)  
 The big boys have really gotten into checkers this month! They are growing up so fast...
 ...but they still are SO SLEEPY after taking a nap. This must have been one weekend when Carter was home from school. They all fell asleep and I had to wake them up so they'd sleep at night! Both came out of their room and laid down in the hallway:)
 One of our first trips to the playground this spring! We've been back indoors for the past week or two. It won't be long though!!
When we were in Mexico, Nana and Papa took the boys and their cousin Sawyer to Dairy Queen!
 Loving on cousin Ezra! We got to see him right after we got back from Mexico.
 We had a rough afternoon last week with lots of conflict. I'm just amazed by the reality that the minute I turn on the television, they snuggle up and stop fighting. 
 The boys have been saving birthday money for a couple of years. We have started talking with them about giving, saving, and spending and have given them opportunities to tithe and bring money to church. The other day they decided they wanted to pool their money and get a Lego set together. As we were walking towards the Lego aisle they all stopped and stared at the Disney princess dolls. They were quizzing each other on the princess names. I was standing behind them cracking up!
I walked in on this conversation the other day. They didn't even stop when I pulled out the camera. These boys just keep me so entertained! (And busy and frustrated and confused and....)
 Carter: "If you end up playing football for a team other than the Hawkeyes and then play against the Hawkeyes, I'll cheer for you over Iowa."
Cooper: "Thanks. That's huge."
Carter: "Yeah. Brothers over Hawkeyes. It's important."
This video is a little long but it was such a funny night. I put on some Taylor Swift and the boys started "dancing" which resembles a combination of ninja moves, wrestling, break dancing, and gymnastics. We were laughing so hard!!

Another funny conversation over breakfast-
Crosby: "Mommy, will you stay with me forever?"
Me: "Awww that's so sweet Cros!"
Carter: "Mom, you know we all want to get married and leave and get our own homes, right?"
Cooper: "Yeah mom but don't worry, we'll see you again in heaven."

Good times at the gymnastic center!

No comments:

Post a Comment