Crosby loves to wear sunglasses!
Horsing around with Dad. Isn't that laugh/smile the best??!
Loving on baby Caroline any chance you can get!
Cruising on your Strider bike. We are hoping to skip training wheels for you. We'll see!
Cheering on Carter at his tball game!
The mosquitoes love you
Ahhh sprinkler fun!
Blue shirt, blue tongue!
Hop scotch and skipping Crosby style!
Crosbyisms from the past two months:
-Crosby: "What are you doing?"
Me: "Fixing things."
Crosby: "Why?"
Me: "Because I like to fix things."
Crosby: "Oh, I like to break things."
-You are potty trained!
-I was watching Crosby from a far at the park the other day. He was pushing an empty tire swing and yelling to his "imaginary blue dinosaur". Then he started belting out "Let it Go" at the top of his lungs. Oh I love this little man!
-I love the way you say your words Crosby. Your favorite expression lately is, "It's not working" but it comes out werrrrking!
-Me: "Crosby get your clothes on. We don't run around the house naked."
Crosby: "Yes we do. My grandmas taught me that!"










No comments:
Post a Comment