The big boys had dentist appointments the other day. It was Cooper's first time ever and he was pretty excited!
Cooper was relieved though when Carter agreed to go first.
Cooper is a little more hesitant about new experiences so Carter held his hand for a while:)
Here he is! Being so brave and even having some fun.
While I was trying to take pics of Cooper, Carter kept jumping in front of the camera:)
All done!







Wow! What brave little boys you have. I'm glad that you didn't have a hard time in bringing them to their first trip to the dentist. I can't remember my first dental appointment as a kid, but I don't think I was even a little bit looking forward to the trip. Haha! Anyway, I hope they keep up the routine until they are much older. Keep us posted! :)
ReplyDeleteSilvia Ballard @ KelleherOrtho.com
You have two lovely boys, Casey! Cooper doesn't really seem that nervous at all, even though he was pretty happy with Carter's decision to go first. I guess he just needed to see the dentist in action before entrusting him with his teeth. Hahaha! Glad they were both very well-behaved. Thanks for sharing that with us! All the best! :)
ReplyDeleteWeston Wadlington @ Peak Family Dentistry