Mr. Carter's Monthly Update...
He has shown an interest lately in learning how to tie shoes so Tim has been giving him lessons. I don't think he even has a pair of shoes with laces though!
Carty loves his magnetic doodle board. His brothers enjoy watching him draw and will give him ideas. Here is a picture of Cooper, requested by Cooper:)
More "3 goggles"...go Hawks!
Another trip to the dentist. He gets SO EXCITED to go! You would think I was taking him to Disney World:)
He has a workbook with homework for Awana. A couple of weeks ago the assignment was to draw three pictures of things you will see in heaven. He picked bees, Jesus and no tears. How random and sweet is that?! He did comment that he will like bees in heaven because they won't sting him.
Here is a picture of Spiderman with his treehouse. The little loop on the right is the treehouse door...of course! I love the detail he puts into things!
A couple Carterisms and updates from the past month:
-Instead of saying "keep them on" Carter says, "stay them on".
-He is very concerned with owies and keeps asking if he is "blooding".
-Instead of saying "blown away" he says "winded away". Love it!
-In the middle of dinner one night he got all excited and said, "Let's all pretend we are fairies!!"
-He walked into the bathroom the other morning when I was getting ready and said, "Mom, I think we should have 4 kids on our family."
-He loves to dribble his new basketball (from the Worums) and has also gotten into playing catch. We play a game and see how many times we can throw it back and forth without dropping it. I think our record is 102.
-He loves writing words. He doesn't know how to spell much yet so he'll just ask how to spell things and write them.
-I overheard Cooper and him playing the other day and Carter yelled, "Cooper you are offending our Father up above! Go to timeout." Don't know where that came from.
-He refers to a leesh for a dog as "an Alisha". "Mom, my stuffed dog needs an Alisha." I haven't corrected him because I think it is so sweet. I know I should probably break the news to him before he goes to school.
-"Dad is funny. He toots a lot."
-"Daddy, what if your name was sloppy joe face?"
-He has a massive fake cackle that he breaks out in his goofiest moments!
-Carter: "Mom, why did God make me so that I like girls soooo much?"
Me: "What do you mean honey?"
Carter: "I prefer to be called Lovey."
Me: "I mean I just like them so much. I like to be around them. I like to dream about them. They are just great. I like girls!!"



No comments:
Post a Comment