Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Carter is 4 Years + 4 Months!

 Carter loves doing craft projects. A friend of our found this felt Christmas tree idea on Pinterest and we tackled it the other day. Good times:)
When dad does push-ups, Carter immediately jumps in! (And Cooper follows Carter:))

Carter says so many quotable things a day that it is hard to remember them all...here is an attempt at the past month:
-He was playing with Mr. Potato Head the other day and named it "Frigstan"
-He made a creation out of legos and told us it was a "Cineractorstop"
-The other day he pulled his shirt up and yelled, "I'm belly dancing!!"
-At dinner the other night: "That would be so hard if we didn't have a house. We'd have to walk and walk for 75 days."
-Carter is sort of confused on the difference between height and age: "What if I was 70-80-10..the oldest and tallest person ever?!"
-He also gets time and age and height mixed up: "What if I was 4:30 a thousand? I'd be so tall and so old I'd pop out of the house!"
-He has been asking all about death lately. At dinner the other night he said: "I'd be so sad if I die before making it to Disneyworld." Wow
Cooper was trying to get Carter's attention the other day. He kept saying his name and getting louder and louder. Then I overheard Carter saying: "Cooper, please don't distract me. I'm trying to learn French!"
-Carter has loved going to Awana this fall. Whenever he sees me at the door to pick him up he starts crying. It is sort of an ordeal that we are working through. At least he likes it!
-We have been working on our Halloween candy and every time the boys pick one out they ask me, "Does this have nuts in it?" Neither of them have a nut allergy so it is just really random and cracks me up.
-Carter can be quite dramatic. He often saying things like, "Sorry mom, I'll never EVER be naughty again." Or, "Mom, this is the BEST dinner EVER in the whole wide world."

No comments:

Post a Comment