Monday, November 5, 2012

Carter is 4 + 2 Months!

For whatever reason Carter fell in love with pirates this past month. He planned a pirate party for Crosby and has checked out many pirate books at the library. Because of this, he often chants, "booty, booty" because he thinks it is such a funny word. We're hoping that one doesn't leave the house!
Carty is always making noise with his mouth. It sounds sort of like a beat-boxing/spitting sound and he does it all.day.long!! 
I was talking with Carter the other day after he did something to Cooper. He kept wiggling around and I asked him a couple times if he needed to use the bathroom. He kept saying no and finally he looked and me and said, "Mom, I just have a dance inside of me that needs to come out"! I was laughing so hard our little discipline conversation officially ended!
There were around 100 students at our fall retreat and Carter loved interacting with the "big kids". He would leave our table to go wait in line with all the guys and one day even went table to table and prayed for the students before their meal:)
Carter has been going to Awana this fall and seems to really enjoy it. He often cries when I come get him because he doesn't want it to end.
Carter is often singing songs that he makes up. I overheard him the other day singing, "Change my heart God. I want to be like Spider-man! Pleeeeeeeeease change me!"
The other day he came up to me and said, "Mom, God loved us 1st so we could love Him 2nd." Pretty good theology, Carts!
And a conversations we had today:
Me: Who loves you, Carty?
Carter: Everyone!
Me: Wow, that's great! Why do they love you?
Carter: I'm sweet, I have sweet cheeks and I'm a child!
You love being rough and tough with dad but also giving lots of hugs and loving
 Goofing around 
Your puzzled look

No comments:

Post a Comment