Thursday, April 5, 2012

Carter is 3 Years + 8 Months!

Well, they are STILL sleeping! I just did some laundry and cleaning and back to the blog. What a gift of some down time today-thank you Jesus!!
I'm really struggling for pics this month but here is Carty man in his pjs, blowing a duck honker, holding his current favorite toy (7 colored legos that he calls his "Rainbow Stick"). There you have it...things to remember!! Other noteworthy things: Carter loves playing baseball in the backyard. Mike and Sherah got him a tee for Christmas and he also does great when we pitch to him. He still hasn't mastered riding a bike. We can't seem to keep him interested long enough to get it down...I'm sure it will come. He is very social and last time we went to the park he went up to a group of kids and introduced himself and played with them for about 20 minutes. It was sweet to see him make some friends! Carter loves talking to us at the dinner table. When Tim and I try to have a conversation, he will start singing very loudly or talking nonsense just so we can't talk. We are trying to work on that!

Carterisms:
-"Dad, can we be pals and friends and buddies?"
-After asking him why we wrecked our lego tower: "Uhhh, it's just what boys do, Casey!"
-He asked me to lift him up to reach something and I told him I couldn't because I was too little. He replied, "You aren't little...you are a BIG MAMA!!" Hmmmm
-Carter wakes us up most mornings. Just yesterday he came into our room and loudly said, "Guess what mom and dad? God shouted and the sun CAME UP! God has given us ANOTHER new day!!!" How sweet is that?

1 comment:

  1. That is SO sweet. I wish I greeted every day that way!

    ReplyDelete