Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vacation at the Carroll Cabin

Wowza-I'm behind on the blog! 
A couple of weeks ago we took a little vacation to my parent's cabin (we've had to redefine the word vacation when the kids are along!). It was a beautiful weekend and much needed get-away. My parents joined us as well as Shannon, Sawyer and Rocky (their dog).
 We spent a lot of time outside. I loved sledding and making snowmen with the boys! The hill at the cabin might have been a bit ambitious with a 2 and 3 year old:) Hopefully they'll want to go sledding again next year!
 Cooper and Sawyer have definitely bonded! 
The kids got along really well...I mean crazy well! They laughed and played and seemed to really enjoy the time together.
 The big kids had fun too! 
Why is it that bath pictures with cousins always seem so appropriate??!
We had the instruments out for a lot of the weekend. It was loud but fun:) Cooper kept calling Rocky, Whipper (Mike and Sherah's dog). Tim KEPT reminding him...quite funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment