Friday, February 17, 2012

Alphabet Adventure

It normally goes something like this...
The boys are playing fine and then things turn on a dime and they are stir crazy, fighting, and out of control. I know we need to do something but I'm not sure what so I shout, "Who wants to do something really fun, like go on an adventure??!!"
Carter and Cooper look at me with big eyes and both say, "We do!!"
Then I have approximately 5 seconds to come up with something adventure-worthy and exciting for 2 toddler boys.
Why do I keep getting myself in this predicament, I don't know! But the other day, I came up with something that was actually fun for us all...an alphabet photo scavenger hunt. They had to find something in the house that began with each letter of the alphabet. Then we took pictures and could look at them on the computer.
Whew! Another disaster averted!! And another cold, North Dakota afternoon passed by. I must say, we are excited for spring:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment