Thursday, August 4, 2011

30 Week Pics



So here is a list of the ridiculous things that people have said to me in the past couple of weeks:

1. College student #1: When are you due?
Me: October
College student #1: Oh wow, I would have never guessed you had that much longer to go with how large you are.

2. College student #2: When are you due?
Me: October
College student #2: Huh...so do you get just a ton bigger with every baby?

3. Cafeteria worker in Medora: It has been so fun seeing you get so much bigger every day out here.
Me: Same to you (Just kidding-I bit my tongue)

4. Burger King worker: Let me guess, you are due any day now!
Me: Nope-I have 2 1/2-3 months to go
BK worker: Well, then you must be carrying twins
Me: Nope again

5. College student #3: Wow Casey, you are huge!!

Do people ever think before they speak? I mean really?? I know I am getting bigger and that is a great thing because this baby is healthy but COME ON!

5 comments:

  1. If I saw you I'd say, "Damn you look fine in your skinny jeans!" But I'm done with college and burger king so I might not be everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowsa. Maybe next time you should say something like: "Oh, no, I'm just going bowling." Or something. And are you actually going to be able to drive to GW with that? Chauffer, maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. People say the dumbest things. I'm guessing none of those people have ever birthed a baby or they would know not to say such stupid words. For what it's worth, I think you look stunning. And if anybody messes with you at GW11 they'll have to answer to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally feel your pain...I was asked those same ridiculous questions every time....I never had the guts to come back with a "smart remark"...but I had plenty of them stored up in my head....You look FABULOUS by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Simply, beautiful. I can't wait to compare bellies. :o)

    ReplyDelete