Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Couple More Medora Pics

Medora feels like forever ago, but as my dad brought to my attention, I am WAY behind on blogging! Here are a couple more random pics from our time out West.
We met so many international students that come to Medora for the summer to work. The girls from Taiwan, China, Thailand and the Philippines seemed to really love our boys. And as you can see, Carter was fond of them too:)
Hopefully not a prophetic scene...
There is a guy who lives in Medora that goes by the name Cowboy Lyle. Everybody knows him and he is sort of a legend in these parts. Carter and Cowboy Lyle bonded! Lyle would eat meals with us and let Carter help him raise the flags one morning (a daily routine in this town).
Guy time! They were having fun but when I pull out the camera, this is what I get!

Carter and the cast of the Wild West Shoot-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment