A couple fun things from this past month:
-I'm on the floor playing with Cooper and Carter hops on my back. Then he says, "I'm going to ride you mom, ride you to the library!"
-After returning from a trip he kept saying, "It is SO GOOD to be back home!"
-He often would say the phrase, "All by myself". He is definitely growing in independence:)
-Carter asked me for a little sister one day. Really?
-He also watched a couple of episodes of Dora the Explorer with Hadley and it became he favorite show for about 3 weeks. Tim got him out of that rut:)
-Making dinner one night and Zepplin started playing on the ipod. Carter said, "Ooooh I like it. It sounds just like Barney!"
-While watching Toy Story 3 with Carter I started to tear up. I looked over and saw his hand go up to his face. I thought we were sharing a moment...then he picked his nose!
-I tried to prepare Carter for Christmas so we'd sing Happy Birthday to Jesus at random times throughout the day. He normally would tag on a "and Big Bird" or some other Sesame Street character.
No comments:
Post a Comment