Here is what is new with our little Coops this month!
-He LOVES to eat solid food. So far he has tried peas, squash, carrots, rice cereal, and bananas...all pureed of course! He has chowed down on everything without a fuss:)
-He mostly sleeps through the night now. We'll put him to bed around 7pm and I feed him once more before I go to bed. He normally is up around 7 or 7:30 so I'm finally catching up on sleep!!!
-Because of his good sleeping track record we have tried twice to put him in his crib in the boys room. Both times he has woken up in the middle of the night and woken Carter up as well. We'll try again soon:)
-He is becoming a little bit more mobile. Still no crawling but he'll roll over a couple of times and wind up in a different place than where he started.
That is all for now. I'm sure he'll be in an even different place next month:)
No comments:
Post a Comment